WhatsApp In-Chat Payment feature will allow users to make payments to anyone from their WhatsApp contact list. The new option will enable WhatsApp users to both send and receive money. The social media messaging application has tied up with some of the largest banks in the country to make this service available to consumers. The payment system will work on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) method, where fund transfers can be initiated without having to provide bank account number and IFSC code.
Whatsapp Pay Customer care
Toll Free Number :
Support Email ID :
How to activate the WhatsApp pay on your phone.
- Make sure that your phone is on the latest version of WhatsApp (2.18.46 as of the time of this writing)
- Go to Settings within the app and select “Payment”
- Verify your mobile number in order to link with your bank account
- Once you’ve inked your mobile number, head over to the chat user
- At this point, you can pay another user from within the message interface using a 4 digit PIN as a password