SBI Rewardz is an Enterprise Wide Loyalty Program initiated by State Bank of India to award its customers with Reward Points for transactions across many banking services. These Reward Points can be redeemed for a wide range of consumer products and services.
SBI Rewardz Customer care
- 6000-8500 (Local call charges apply from Mobile or Landline, anywhere in India)
- 1800-209-8500 (Toll Free number from BSNL & MTNL networks only)
Email: Member Support : ( [email protected] )
- Monday to Saturday from 9 AM – 9 PM
- Sunday from 9 AM – 6 PM
BI Rewardz Service Centre:
2nd Floor, Sakinaka Junction,
Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai,
Pin Code – 400072
FAQ SBI Rewardz
How do I activate my account?
You can activate your account by visiting the SBI Rewardz website www.Rewardz.Sbi or by downloading the SBI Rewardz mobile app (available in Android and iOS versions).Click on “Sign Up” and follow the below steps:
- Enter your State Bank Debit Card number or Customer ID (CIF)
- The first four digits of your Account number is will be displayed. Please enter the last five digits of the same Account number
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number and email ID as updated with the Bank
- Enter the OTP
- Select your username and a password to complete the registration process successfully
Is SBI Rewardz open for all customers of State Bank of India?
Customers of all banks of State Bank of India (i.e. State Bank of India and the Associate Banks of State Bank of India) can earn points for debit card transactions.
Currently, only State Bank of India customers earn points for the remaining channels – Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Personal Banking, Loans, SME Accounts and Rural Banking. Associate Banks of State Bank of India for the above channels will be merged into SBI Rewardz soon.•
for more faq visit : https://rewardz.sbi/FAQ.aspx