State Bank offers you the convenience of over 43,000+ ATMs in India, the largest network in the country and continuing to expand fast! This means that you can transact free of cost at the ATMs of State Bank Group (This includes the ATMs of State Bank of India as well as the Associate Banks – namely, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, and State Bank of Travancore) and wholly owned subsidiary viz. SBI Commercial and International Bank Ltd., using the State Bank ATM-cum-Debit (Cash Plus) card.
State Bank of India ATM Customer Care
Call our 24×7 helpline through Toll free 1800 425 3800 or 1800 11 2211
or Toll no. 080-26599990.
Mail at email@example.com
12 Golden Rules to keep your ATM transactions safe and secure
1. Please sign on the reverse of the card immediately on receipt.
2. Change your ATM PIN regularly.
3. Never keep the PIN with the debit card or write on it. Always memorize it.
4. Do not provide the ATM card and PIN details to anyone, including Bank/IBA/RBI/Govt. agency/family/friends, etc. Bank or any other institution will never ask for this information.
5. Do not let strangers come in to the ATM room or take their help to complete the transactions.
6. Hide the keypad while keying in your PIN at ATM/POS terminals.
7. Do not throw your transaction slip in the ATM room as it contains your account information.
8. Always wait till the ATM returns to the idle mode and the green light is blinking.
9. Insist on swiping your card in your presence in hotels/shops/malls, etc.
10. Never swipe your card at POS machines kept at unknown temporary stalls.
11. Block and destroy your old card, when you get a new one. Register your mobile number at the Branch to get SMS alerts for all transactions
12. Hotlist your card immediately on losing it by calling 1800 425 3800 or 1800 11 22 11.
SBI Customers – Be Aware:
Do’s and Dont’s of SBI ATM Transactions.
* Conduct your ATM transactions in complete privacy, never let anyone see you entering your Personal Identiﬁcation Number ( ATM Password)
* After completion of transaction ensure that welcome screen is displayed on ATM screen
* Ensure your current mobile number is registered with the bank so that you can get alerts for all your transactions
* Beware of suspicious movements of people around the ATM or strangers trying to engage you in conversation
* Do check if the card given to you by the merchant after completion of the transaction is your card
* Look for extra devices attached to the ATMs that looks suspicious
* Inform the bank if the ATM / Debit card is lost or stolen, immediately, report if any unauthorised transaction
* Check the transaction alert SMSs and bank statements regularly
* If cash is not dispensed and ATM does not display “cash out” please report to the Bank on the number mentioned in the Notice Board
* Immediately check your phone for SMS for debit amount.
* Do not write your PIN on the card, memorise your PIN number
* Do not take help from strangers or handover your card to anyone for using it
* Do not disclose your PIN to anyone, including bank employees and family members
* Do not allow the card to go out of your sight when you are making a payment
* Avoid speaking on the mobile phone while you are transacting