RTI (Right to information) bill is introduced in Indian constitution in 2005. The most demanded Right to information act has been past in parliament on dated 15th of June 2005. According to this act any individual or the group who is / are the citizen of India, may request to the govt. officer or any department of the govt. for provide correct information about them. It may be the concern of income, area, and any other information.
Right to Information (RTI) Online
- Uses: application form, first appeal form and view status online
- Launched By: Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT)
- Launched Date: First Week of April
- Developed by: National Informatics Centre (NIC), New Delhi and SBI Bank
- Developed Under: Right to Information Act 2005
- Availability: Central Government’s main ministries/departments, office located at New Delhi (Note: At present only Department of Personnel & Training (DOPT) available)
- Application Fees: Rs.10 (no fee for BPL Indian citizen)
- Payment Type: Internet Banking through SBI and its associated banks or Debit Card/Credit Card of Master/Visa or Electronic Indian Postal Order (eIPO) for NRI
- Help Desk: 011-24622461 (For any queries related to portal)
- Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.rtionline.gov.in/FAQ-RTI-Online.pdf
- Website: http://rtionline.gov.in/
Right to Information (RTI) Helpline Number
The helpline numbers are provided for the every state and the region by the related govt. You can call to these helpline numbers for collect the information about RTI law of India. Below are given some helpline numbers of states for getting help about RTI act.
For all over India: 080-6660-0999 (this number provides the information in three language, i.e. Hindi, English and Tamil)
Citizen Contact Centre Number (Toll Free) 1800 180 6127 (8:00 AM To 8:00 PM) (Technical Support)
RTI helpline numbers states Wise
RTI Helpline Number Gujarat : 079 23252706
RTI Helpline Number Rajasthan : 0141 2742362
RTI Helpline Number Jharkhand : 0651 2401670
RTI Helpline Number Bihar : 0612 2281856
RTI Helpline Number Orrisa : 0674 2536736
You can call to these numbers in 7 days in a week between 8 am to 8 pm.