Realme, a sub-brand of Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oppo, is a new entrant in the budget conscious India’s smartphone market. To see how the Realme phones are made, we went to the company’s manufacturing facility in Greater Noida to check out production process.
Realme Customer Care Number
call : 1800-102-2777 (Mon-Sun)
Twitter: We’re here to help you, to know more about your realme product with @RealmeCareIn. Tweet us your question to get support or follow us for helpful tips and videos
Hotline: 1800 102 2777 (9 AM-7 PM MON-SUN Including holidays)
Email :Send your queries and feedback to [email protected]
2.If your realme device needs repair, you can visit our Authorized Service Centers. The technicians in all the service centres have done professional training to deliver high-quality services. We are also working on it to provide more convenient services.
1. After the warranty period;
2. No valid proof of purchase, an exception can be granted if the customer can prove that the phone is within the warranty period;
3. No realme official warranty commitments;
4. The phone is damaged due to improper use (such as falling, squeezing, water damage, etc.);
5. Damage and malfunction due to uncontrollable external forces (such as floods, fires, earthquakes, lightning strikes and traffic accidents);
6. Failure to use and maintain the product according to the instructions that lead to damage or malfunction, such as use under extreme temperatures, use of non-realme accessories, etc.;
7. Product natural wear and tear (for example casing, buttons, display, accessories, etc.);
8. Dis-assembly, self-repair, modification, rooting and other human behavior that causes damage.