How to report a Ponzi Scheme (MLM company )
Procedure to file a complaint
A victim having a suspicion that an entity is running an unauthorized acceptance of deposits can lodge a complaint through the Sachet website, following a simple procedure:
- First of all, one should visit the Sachet website www.sachet.rbi.org.in.
- File a Complaint and fill the registration form with details.
- Choose the regulator under which the Ponzi entity might be covered, but in case you are unaware of the same, the tab of ‘Don’t Know the Regulator’, may be used.
- Next step is to upload the scanned copies of the documents.
- After completing the above steps a complaint number will be given to you with the details of the regulator concerned.
- You can also track the status of your complaint by using the ‘Track your Complaint’ option.