Paytm FASTag is a simple & reusable tag that works on the Radio-frequency identification technology (RFID). It needs to be affixed on the vehicle’s windscreen. Each tag is linked to a registered Paytm wallet to facilitate instant automatic deduction of toll charges. This program is part of the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) initiative, rolled out by NPCI under the guidelines of NHAI & IHMCL.
Paytm FASTag Customer Care Number
Paytm FASTag Customer Support at 1800-102-6480 & Press 1
- Paytm FASTag Email Support : FASTag@paytm.com
Toll Plaza Services Complaint Numbers
RFID/handheld Scanner not working at Toll?
- Please reach out to NHAI on their Toll free number – 1033 for resolving your issue.
- If the issue still persists reach out to Paytm FASTag Toll free number – 1800-102-6480 and Paytm will assist you in raising the issue with the relevant authority.
What To do if Paytm FASTag Not Working
Tag status ‘Blacklisted’/’Low Balance’/’Suspended
- Kindly ensure the following:
- You have an active tag – you can check it under “Manage Tags” section in your FASTag sub-wallet.
- You have sufficient amount (at least ?150 for Car/Jeep/Van) in your Paytm/FASTag wallet.
- Kindly ensure the following:
If problem persists, write to us on FASTag@paytm.com or Call us on FASTag Toll free number – 1800-102-6480
Tag not working/activated
- Please visit “Manage Tags” section in your FASTag sub-wallet:
- If the tag is suspended in your app kindly activate it using the toggle button.
- If the tag is in issued state, kindly write to us sharing the RC scans to get it activated.
How to Replacement of Paytm FASTag ?
I am selling my vehicle OR I am not using the vehicle anymore
- Please understand that FASTag cannot be transferred to the other party. If you are not going to use the registered vehicle anymore, please ensure the FASTag that you used for the vehicle is closed.
- If you wish to stop using FASTag, call us on 1800-102-6480 to raise a closure request.
Paytm FASTag Payment Related Issues
Incorrect amount charged at the plaza
- Please write to us on FASTag@paytm.com attaching the screenshot of transaction. We will get back to you with the solution.
Paid in cash but amount deducted from wallet as well
- Please share the transaction screenshot and a scanned image of cash payment receipt with us to assist you better.
Return journey/Monthly pass discounted rate not applied
- Kindly make sure your monthly pass has not expired.
- Also, ensure that the plaza where you completed this transaction is the same plaza that issued the monthly pass.
- If you still need help, write to us sharing the payment receipt.
- Kindly write to us on FASTag@paytm.com describing your exact concern. We will get back to you with the solution.
How to resolve Paytm FASTag Cashback Issues?
How will I get cashback on FASTag transactions?
- 2.5% Cashback is applicable on all toll transactions done at NHAI plazas for the financial year 2019-20.
- Cashback amount for a particular month will be credited to your FASTag linked Paytm Wallet by end of the subsequent month (as one single payment).
Verified Source : https://paytm.com/fastag