PACL Limited is India’s Real Estate Development Company with Multi-dimensional portfolio ranging from commercial to retail and residential segments. The company is also engaged in sale and purchase of agricultural land and supported with huge land bank.
Pearls is involved in number of prestigious projects all over India. We are Committed to deliver the projects in time following international construction standards. Our current ongoing construction projects are in progress at Noida, Delhi , Zirakpur, Mohali, Bathinda, Mumbai, Pune, Vadodara, Madurai etc.
PACL Investors can also call on <044-395-71985> to know the status of their applications for refund.
PACL: How to File Refund Claim Application
only such investors whose total outstanding amount(Principal) with PACL is up to Rs. 2,500 (per investor) are advised to send the following details by way of an SMS at 562632 or by uploading the same on the website http://sebicommitteepaclrefund.com/.
▪ Name of the investor as per PACL Certificate,
▪ Amount claimed (in rupees),
▪ Claimant’s mobile number,
▪ PACL Scheme Payment Registration number,
▪ Scanned copy of PACL Certificate,
▪ Aadhaar/ Pan Number,
▪ Bank account number and IFSC code,
▪ Whether land has been allotted to the claimant investor by PACL,
▪ Scanned copy of PAN Card / Aadhaar Card, and
▪ Scanned copy of the latest Bank Statement showing the last three transactions. (The Applicants should ensure that the latest Bank Statement uploaded must clearly show the name, address, bank account number and IFSC code)
In this respect, a demo video illustrating the process for making an application for refund is provided on the website http://sebicommitteepaclrefund.com/ and the same may be viewed before making such application. Investors can also call on <044-395-71985> to know the status of their applications for refund.