IGNOU Student Registration Helpline Number
Help desk contact details: You may contact Centralised Student Registration
Cell at 011-29571301or 011-29571528.
You can email at email@example.com.
If required, you may escalate and submit your grievance to our website at http://igram.ignou.ac.in .
What is the detailed process for submission of online application form and action to be taken by the candidate?
The submission of admission form passes through the following stages:
- Open the URL (https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in)
- Complete Registration process (which creates ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ for you).
- Your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ is informed through SMS and email.
- Re-login to the system using your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password.’
- Fill Admission Form online.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
- Upload your specimen signature (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
- Upload scanned copies of the relevant documents (maximum size 200KB each document in JPG/PDF format).
- Read the instruction and declaration carefully by clicking the ‘Declaration’ box.
- Preview your data and confirm details.
- Make payment of Fee through the Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Payment confirmation message is sent to you through SMS and email.
- Press Next button to see the form preview.
- After the final submission of online application form, your may download the filled in application form and keep a printout for your record.
Payment has been deducted from Credit Card/Debit Card/ my account but I have not received any confirmation. What should I do?
If the payment has been deducted but you did not get acknowledgement for the same, please email the transaction details including the Control Number, your name, programme opted, mobile number, amount paid etc. to the Centralised Student Registration Cell at 011-29571301 or 011-29571528. You can email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If required, you may escalate and submit your grievance to our website at http://igram.ignou.ac.in/.
Can I join two Programmes of IGNOU at a time?
Students who are already enrolled in a programme of one year or longer duration can also simultaneously register themselves for any Certificate programme of 6 months’ duration. However, if there is any clash of dates of counselling or examination schedule between the two programmes taken, the University will not be in a position to make adjustments. Simultaneously pursuing two academic Programmes of one year or longer duration either from the same University, or one from the Open University (under ODL mode) and the other from Conventional University (regular or face-to face mode) is not permitted, as of now.
If the power/internet connection fails during the application process, what should I do?
Since the data is saved at the end of every stage with the ‘Save’ button, your data is automatically saved till the previous stage. If you are within a particular stage and the system is interrupted due to power failure or loss of connectivity, then your current stage data will not be saved. Please log in again using your ID and password and complete the form submission process from the stage where the system got interrupted.