How to Fix a Blank TV Screen Problem on Fire TV?
Fix a Blank TV Screen on Fire TV Devices using the following tips to blank or unresponsive screen up and running.
Note: When you start or stop streaming a title in 4K Ultra HD, your TV screen possibly flickers or turns black for up to five seconds.
- Restart your Fire TV device.
- Use the connection equipment that came with your device.
- Turn on any A/V receivers or sound bars connected to your Fire TV device and switch them to the correct input. Or connect your Fire TV device directly to the television.
- Disconnect the Fire TV device from the HDMI port then plug it back in.
- Try replacing your HDMI cable or HDMI hub (not included) with a new one.
- Use a High-Speed HDMI cable (not included) for streaming titles in 4K Ultra HD.
- Match your remote’s source or input button to the HDMI port that your Fire TV is plugged into.