EESl’s AC program aims to promote energy efficiency in the cooling sector by making super efficient AC’s affordable for the common consumer and at the same time strengthen government’s vision of phasing out environmentally detrimental refrigerants used in air conditioners as envisioned in the India Cooling Action Plan (ICAP).
EESL AC Available at the click of a button
The ACs will be sold through EESLmart.in, a dedicated easy-to-use website where customers can make orders and payments. The ACs will be delivered at the customer’s doorstep and installed by professionals within 72 hours. To order the ACs, consumers will need to register on the website, and input their PIN code, details and documents (name, complete address, mobile number, email, CA number and latest electricity bill).
EESL Air Conditioning scheme Helpline
Email : [email protected]
Official Website for Booking : http://www.eeslmart.in
- Energy Efficiency Services Limited
5th & 6th Floor
CORE – III, Scope Complex
7 Lodhi Road
New Delhi -110003
EESL Air Conditioning scheme Faq
Who is eligible under this scheme ?
Any BRPL Domestic Consumers can opt for this scheme. The consumer needs to enter the area Pin code on the registration portal to verify if he/she is eligible under the scheme.
How can I avail this scheme ?
1. The consumer has to complete the registration process on this web portal. http://www.eeslmart.in
2. Get in touch with the sales office given by the manufacturers.
. What is the installation cost?
1. Standard installation is free.
2. Any additional requirements would be charged as per the rate list given by manufacturers
What are the documents required for availing the scheme?
1. Govt. issued Proof of Address (POA) of registered consumer.
2. Govt. issued Proof of Identity (POI) of registered consumer.
3. Copy of latest BRPL bill with receipt confirming no overdue.
What are the payment options?
EMI, Debit /credit card schemes. OEM Sales Executive will explain the cash, credit-debit card, online and also EMI options.