A web based complaints and suggestions application on URL www.coms.indianrailways.gov.in. A SMS based complaints and suggestions application on the number +91-9717630982. A link to Centralised Public GrievanceRedress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) will also be provided
1. A passenger can file complaint or suggestion directly by calling 138.
2. If you have any security related complaint then you can call 182.
3. If you want to file a complaint through your mobile via sms, you can send a complaint to 91-9717680982.
4. In case of any emergency, service related complain or insecurity during the journey; passenger can tweet at “@RailMinIndia”
If you wish to submit any suggestions and complaints related to the railway, click on the link given below.
Step 1. http://www.coms.indianrailways.gov.in/
You can register complain on this plateform related to;
1. If your seat got confirmed but still TTE does not allot seat to you.
2. Dirty railway station
3. Unlearned train compartment and washroom
4. Dirty clothing in the train compartment
5. Demand of bribery by the railway officials
6. Poor quality of food
7. Not working electrical equipment
8. Inappropriate behavior of the train staff
9. Unavailability of water in the train and station
10. Theft incidents in the compartment
11. Not getting refund after the Cancellation of ticket
12. No refund of money on cancellation of train
Almost every railway passenger carries a Smartphone in today’s era. You can download this app and send your complaints and suggestions directly to the Indian Railways. Through this app you can upload pictures related to dirty railway compartment, dirty clothing and condemn toilet as evidence, which will make easier for the railway officers to take required action.
Railways had launched the 10-digit helpline number (1800-111-321) in January, the response is so far tepid only.The facility is available all seven days from 7 am to 10 pm. Food is generally served to the passengers during this time.