Banking Lokpal Gujarat Customer Care
Banking Ombudsman Gujarat
Shri G J Raju
C/o Reserve Bank of India
La Gajjar Chambers, Ashram Road
STD Code: 079
Tel. No. 26582357/26586718
Fax No. 26583325
Email : [email protected]
BANKING OMBUDSMAN RULES AND REGULATIONS
Reserve Bank of India has created a set of rules and regulations that every customer has to keep in mind while filing a complaint, otherwise may even reject the application. Few basic rules and regulations to file a complaint are:-
1 . You can file an online complaint or a written complaint.
2. Your application can only be accepted by Banking Lokpal if you have first approached the concerned bank in written regarding the issue.
3. The complaint at Banking Lokpal can only be registered after minimum 30 days from the date of filing a complaint in the concerned bank.
4. You can only complain to banking Lokpal if you filed a complaint within a year from the date of receipt of complaint file in the concerned bank.
5. Don’t forget to attest all the necessary details related to bank account and issues, as all these information is asked by Banking Lokpal to investigate the case.
6. You can also upload your proofs online in pdf or txt file only.