Amazon Pay EMI Registration
Amazon Pay Later Customer Service
For any queries related to Amazon Pay Later, you can reach out to:
- Amazon.in customer service, or
- Capital Float customer service – Contact details: Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call at 1860 419 0999
Amazon Pay EMI Registration : Link
What is Amazon Pay Later/Amazon Pay EMI ?
Amazon Pay EMI has been re-branded to Amazon Pay Later. Amazon Pay EMI is the hassle-free way to get instant credit, via a completely digital process, for purchases using EMI on Amazon.in. You have to complete the one-time setup process, which should not take more than 2 minutes and does not require you to provide credit card details. Once the setup is complete, you can avail Amazon Pay Later payment option during checkout on Amazon.in, and pay later next month or over EMIs ranging from 3 to 12 months. You can easily track your purchases, repayments, and limits history from a simplified dashboard for this payment mode. Amazon Pay Later is offered to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon“) and a third-party lending partner, Capital Float.
Amazon Pay EMI Registration
- How can I register for Amazon Pay EMI?Go to Amazon Pay Later registration page on your Amazon.in mobile App and follow simple on-screen instructions.Step 1: Chose your preferred KYC mode?
You will be shown 2 modes of KYC completion:
- Existing KYC (shown only in case you have completed KYC for Amazon Pay Balance).
- OTP Based eKYC
If you opt for Option 1, i.e. Existing KYC, you will need to follow the below steps:
Enter missing 4 digits of the PAN Card you used for completing the KYC for Amazon Pay Balance.
Post submission of details, your profile will be evaluated, and Amazon Pay Later limit will be determined which will be displayed to you on the next screen.
Your approved Amazon Pay Later limit will be displayed on this screen along with the loan agreement. Please read and accept the agreement to complete Amazon Pay Later registration. This sanctioned limit will become active within few minutes of completing the registration.
If you opt for Option 2, i.e. OTP based, you’ll need to follow the below steps:
- Verify Identity
- Enter your complete PAN card number and click Continue.
- Enter your complete Aadhaar number and click Continue.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number registered to your Aadhaar number. Enter the OTP and click continue.
- Post submission of details, your profile will be evaluated, and Amazon Pay Later limit will be determined which will be displayed to you on the next screen.
- Accept Terms
- Your approved Amazon Pay Later limit will be displayed on this screen along with the loan agreement. Please read and accept the agreement to complete Amazon Pay Later registration. This sanctioned limit will become active within few minutes of completing the registration.
- What are the key benefits of Amazon Pay EMI?
- Get instant decision on your credit limit by the lender.
- Credit card details not required.
- No processing or cancellation fee.
- No pre-closure charges.
- Seamless checkout on Amazon.in using Amazon Pay Later payment option.
- Simplified tracking of expenses and repayments on the EMI specific dashboard
- What are the eligibility criteria to avail Amazon Pay Later?You need to have an Amazon.in account with a verified mobile number, a valid permanent account number (PAN) card, bank account with one of the selected banks, and one of the officially valid document as address proof – Driving license, Voter ID card, Aadhaar, Utility Bills (not older than 60 days), Passport. You must be 23 years of age or above Further eligibility is decided basis information already available with Amazon and your credit bureau history. Based on these and a host of other factors, lending partner will decide the Amazon Pay Later limit for you.
- Why am I not getting the option to register for Amazon Pay EMI?We have made Amazon Pay Later available for a limited set of customers. We are working towards enabling it for a larger set of customers. We appreciate your patience.