To change your Airtel DTH Package you can call Airtel DTH Care and ask them to Downgrade or Upgrade your Package as per your requirement.
Another way to change your package is to log in into your account Online by using your Registered Mobile No.
How to change an Airtel DTH Plan/package Online ?
For Upgrade or change plan of airtel DTH:
- Go to Airtel DTH Self care website : www.airtel.in/s/selfcare
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Get OTP through SMS and enter it.
- Now you are logged in to your airtel account.
- Select DTH symbol seen in left side.
- Go to Connections tab.
- Select Change Base Pack option.
- Choose the pack which you wish to upgrade. Click Get it icon.
> Change an Airtel DTH Plan/package By Calling to Customer Care
- Call at 12150 (Airtel Mobile)
- For North Hub: 0124-4448080
- For East Hub: 033-44448080
- For West Hub: 020-44448080
- For South Hub: 080-44448080
PS: Latter four Contact Numbers are Toll Free Number.
> change an Airtel DTH Plan/package By writing a Mail
- You can also write a mail to specifying your needed subscription plan to be changed.