Vodafone Customer Care Number : 9884098840 / Vodafone Care on +91 9820098200.
The above mentioned number can be dialed from any phone at any time.
How to Reach Vodafone Customer Care: From your
Vodafone mobile number, you can dial 198/111(chargeable) and then select
1 for language and then 7 to speak to Vodafone Customer care executive.
Vodafone Customer Care Numbers India
Given below are state wise Customer Care Numbers of Vodafone in India along with their respective Support Email-id’s to whom you can address your complaints via email.
- Andhra Pradesh : 9885098850 / [email protected]
- Assam : 9706097060 / [email protected]
- Bihar : 9709097090 / [email protected]
- Chennai : 9884098840 / [email protected]
- Chhattisgarh : 9713097130
- Delhi & NCR : 9811098110 / [email protected]
- Gujarat : 9825098250 / [email protected]
- Haryana : 9813098130 / [email protected]
- Himachal Pradesh : 9736097360 / [email protected]
- Jammu & Kashmir :9796097960 / [email protected]
- Jharkhand : 9709097090
- Karnataka : 9886098860 / [email protected]
- Kerala : 9846098460 / vodafonecare.[email protected]
- Kolkata : 9830098300 / [email protected]
- Madhya Pradesh : 9713097130 / [email protected]
- Maharashtra & Goa – Postpaid users : 9823098230 / [email protected]
- Maharashtra & Goa – Prepaid users : 9923399233
- Mumbai : 9820098200 / [email protected]
- North Eastern States : 9774097740 / [email protected]
- Odisha : 9776097760 / [email protected]
- Punjab : 9888098880 / [email protected]
- Rajasthan : 9828098280 / [email protected]
- Tamil Nadu : 9843098430 / [email protected]
- Uttar Pradesh (East) : 9839098390 / [email protected]
- Uttar Pradesh (West) : 9719097190 / [email protected]
- West Bengal : 9732097320 / [email protected]
About Vodafone India Ltd.
Vodafone India Ltd. is the second largest mobile network operator in India by subscriber base, after Airtel. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has approximately 173 million customers as of September 2014. It offers both prepaid and postpaid GSM cellular phone coverage throughout India with better presence in the metros.
Vodafone India provides 3G services on basis of 900 MHz and 1800 MHz digital GSM technology. Vodafone India launched 3G services in the country in the January–March quarter of 2011 and plans to spend up to $500 million within two years on its 3G networks. Vodafone added maximum subscribers in July 2014, with 13.6 lakh new users joining its network to take its base to 17.12 crore. Vodafone is the second largest player in telecom operator in India after Airtel, with a market share of 22.95%.
Tollfree-number.org is sharing the all details and information of Vodafone India customer care toll free and helpline phone number along with the lists of full contact details of addresses, phone number, fax number, email with official web page provided by company.
You can Visit on Customer Service Numbers website to finding the customer care and service support information, addresses for all other Indian brands, companies, institutions and many more. You can also search a service center and customer care service number in your area as convenient as possible.
cars insurance, car quote, online laptop sale, insurance cars, distance learning universities, mba courses, mba, educational websites, education websites, managed hosting, Buy A Laptop, free smartphone apps, free games kids, Health Insurance, United Health care, Health Job, Kids Nutrition, Weight loss, Health fitness, Health Diet, Cancer Insurance, Medial Treatment, Medical Visioncar insurance quotes, auto insurance quotes, best auto insurance, Cloud Hosting, managed hosting, Best Smartphone, Gift Baskets