GoogleTez is a payments and commerce app, made for India first. Make payments big and small, straight from your bank account. It’s money made simple.
Tez Help Center
out more at tez.google.com
Give us feedback
If you have a question, issue, or suggestion related to Tez, let us know.
- Open Tez .
- Tap More Settings.
- Tap Help & Feedback.
- Chat with us, request a call, or submit feedback.
- Share as much detail about your issue or suggestion as you can.
Report a problem with a transaction
If your payment status says “transaction in progress”, the bank is processing the transaction. If you do not receive an update within 48 hours, you can report the transaction to the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
- Open Tez .
- Open the transaction that you want to report.
- Tap MoreReport a problem.
- Tap Report.
Report a business or an offer
Merchants on Tez are responsible for their offers and transactions. Please reach out to the business to resolve your issue.
If you have spoken to the business and are still unhappy, let us know by filling out the form.
Note: This is not a formal appeal process and Tez may not be able to fix the issue.
Make a complaint
If you have a complaint about the misuse of your Google Account on Tez, please contact the Grievance Officer.
attn: Joe Grier
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
E-Mail: [email protected]
Mechanisms for reporting content:
The best way to contact Google is through Google Help. The messages sent via the appropriate product help center forms will be prioritized.
Since various Google products are managed and have their policies administered by dedicated teams, we urge you to raise your concern with the specific product team, identifying the specific content in question:
- If you believe that content from Google services warrants removal under applicable law, you may submit your request using this contact form.
- If you would like to learn more about how to submit a request to remove content from Google, please visit Webmaster Tools.
- You can also ask your question in one of our Product Forums.