You can also Block your SBI ATM cum Debit Card through OnlineSBI, in case your card is lost or stolen. Follow these simple steps to immediately block your card:
- Step 1: Login to www.onlinesbi.com with your username and password.
- Step 2: Select “Block ATM Card” link under the “e-Services” tab.
- Step 3: Select the Account, under which you want to block your ATM cum Debit Card.
- Step 4: All the Active and blocked cards will be displayed. You will be shown the first 4 and last 4 digits of the card(s).
- Step 5: Select the Card, you wish to block and click “Submit”. Verify the details and confirm.
- Step 6: Select the mode of authentication as either SMS OTP or Profile Password.
- Step 7: On the next screen, enter the OTP password /Profile password as chosen earlier and Click “Confirm”.
- Step 8: A success message would be displayed with a Ticket No. after successful blocking of your ATM cum Debit Card. Note this Ticket No. for future reference.