Amazon Pay Later is the hassle-free way to get instant credit, via a completely digital process, for purchases using EMI on Amazon.in.
- Amazon Pay Later Customer care
- How to Register for Amazon Pay Later service?
- Amazon Pay Later Registration FAQ
- 4. What is Capital Float and why am I providing my details to them?
Amazon Pay Later Customer care
Amazon Pay Later Customer Service
For any queries related to Amazon Pay Later, you can reach out to:
- Amazon.in customer service, or
- Capital Float customer service – Contact details: Email at [email protected]
- Call at 1860 419 0999
Amazon Pay Later Registration Link : Amazon Pay Later Registration form
How to Register for Amazon Pay Later service?
Go to Amazon Pay Later registration page on your Amazon.in mobile App and follow simple on-screen instructions.
Step 1: Chose your preferred KYC mode?
You will be shown 2 modes of KYC completion:
- Existing KYC (shown only in case you have completed KYC for Amazon Pay Balance).
- OTP Based eKYC
If you opt for Option 1, i.e. Existing KYC, you will need to follow the below steps:
Step 1: Verify Identity
Enter missing 4 digits of the PAN Card you used for completing the KYC for Amazon Pay Balance.
Post submission of details, your profile will be evaluated, and Amazon Pay Later limit will be determined which will be displayed to you on the next screen.
Step 2: Accept Terms
Your approved Amazon Pay Later limit will be displayed on this screen along with the loan agreement. Please read and accept the agreement to complete Amazon Pay Later registration. This sanctioned limit will become active within few minutes of completing the registration.
If you opt for Option 2, i.e. OTP based, you’ll need to follow the below steps:
- Verify Identity
- Enter your complete PAN card number and click Continue.
- Enter your complete Aadhaar number and click Continue.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number registered to your Aadhaar number. Enter the OTP and click continue.
- Post submission of details, your profile will be evaluated, and Amazon Pay Later limit will be determined which will be displayed to you on the next screen.
- Accept Terms
- Your approved Amazon Pay Later limit will be displayed on this screen along with the loan agreement. Please read and accept the agreement to complete Amazon Pay Later registration. This sanctioned limit will become active within few minutes of completing the registration.
Amazon Pay Later Registration FAQ
Q1. Is PAN Card mandatory for Amazon Pay Later Registration?
Ans : YES PAN number is mandatory for completing Know Your Customer (KYC) checks. If you don’t have a PAN, you will not be able to complete the registration and hence not be able to avail Amazon Pay Later.
2. Do I have to provide PAN details every time I make an Amazon Pay Later transaction?
Registration is a one-time process. You do not have to share your identity related details such as PAN, every time you make a transaction using Amazon Pay Later.
3. Why was my Amazon Pay Later registration declined/rejected?
Following are the probable reasons for decline/rejection for the Amazon Pay Later registration:
- You did not accept the final loan agreement post generation of limit under Amazon Pay Later.
- You are currently not eligible to avail Amazon Pay Later as per the relevant and applicable terms and conditions and/or internal policies of our lending partner.
- Your KYC document verification failed
You can retry registration process from Amazon Pay Dashboard, on your Amazon.in mobile app/mobile browser
4. What is Capital Float and why am I providing my details to them?
CapFloat Financial Services Private Limited (“Capital Float”) is a Non-Banking Financial Corporation (NBFC) registered with the Reserve Bank of India, with whom Amazon has partnered with to provide Amazon Pay Later service/ facility to its customers. Capital Float is listed in RBI’s list of scheduled NBFCs and is permitted to lend money to retail customers, small and medium businesses. Capital Float operates in accordance with the legal framework and regulations prescribed by the RBI. Capital Float is extending credit limit to you under Amazon Pay Later, and hence you are required to share details with Capital Float.